BARRIO – Spotify released a list of top songs ‘Summer 2022’ and over half are in the Spanish language… and of course, Bad Bunny has almost half of those.
“Me Porto Bonito” with Chencho Corelone took spot no. 3 on Spotify’s global summer charts, and who additionally had six other songs make the top 20. “Tití Me Preguntó” by Bad Bunny took spot no. 4, “Ojitos Lindos” with Bomba Estereo at no. 5, and more. Can ‘El Conejo Malo’ be stopped? Apparently not… LOL – q viva la cultura!!
As per Spotify, it appears that music from Latin artists was the dominating soundtrack of the summer. In addition to Bad Bunny, Karol G and Rauw Alejandro also took multiple spots within the global top 20.
See the Top 20 below;
SPOTIFY’S MOST STREAMED SONGS OF SUMMER IN THE U.S.
- “Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)” by Kate Bush
- “As It Was” by Harry Styles
- “Me Porto Bonito” by Bad Bunny, Chencho Corleone
- “Glimpse of Us” by Joji
- “Tití Me Preguntó” by Bad Bunny
- “Bad Habit” by Steve Lacy
- “Jimmy Cooks (feat. 21 Savage)” by Drake, 21 Savage
- “I Like You (A Happier Song) (with Doja Cat)” by Post Malone, Doja Cat
- “Late Night Talking” by Harry Styles
- “About Damn Time” by Lizzo
- “First Class” by Jack Harlow
- “WAIT FOR U (feat. Drake & Tems)” by Future, Drake, Tems
- “Heat Waves” by Glass Animals
- “Vegas (From the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack ELVIS)” by Doja Cat
- “Efecto” by Bad Bunny
- “Moscow Mule” by Bad Bunny
- “Ojitos Lindos” by Bad Bunny, Bomba Estéreo
- “You Proof” by Morgan Wallen
- “I Ain’t Worried” by OneRepublic
- “Party” by Bad Bunny, Rauw Alejandro